SRCNetwork
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:33 am
Latest topics
» We will meet you this tuesday
How to Accessorize Your Netbook EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:35 am by somindradilruk

» RE-ENROLMENT
How to Accessorize Your Netbook EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:55 am by somindradilruk

» Beyond this world
How to Accessorize Your Netbook EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:23 pm by somindradilruk

» Best Moves Ever
How to Accessorize Your Netbook EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:21 pm by somindradilruk

» What Does 256 Cores Look Like?
How to Accessorize Your Netbook EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:31 pm by tim.miller30

» New CEO of Microsoft
How to Accessorize Your Netbook EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:21 pm by tim.miller30

» What Happened to IPv5?
How to Accessorize Your Netbook EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:47 pm by somindradilruk

» Classful Addressing
How to Accessorize Your Netbook EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:22 am by somindradilruk

» Bouncing Balls
How to Accessorize Your Netbook EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:03 pm by somindradilruk

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

How to Accessorize Your Netbook

Go down

How to Accessorize Your Netbook Empty How to Accessorize Your Netbook

Post  somindradilruk Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:55 pm

Netbooks are great devices because of their portability and affordability. However, they do need accessories from time to time in order to expand its offerings. These accessories can be internal and external, software or hardware.

Step 1

I highly recommend keeping a mouse handy at home or even carry one with you. The touchpad is great for tasks here and there. but if you want to use your netbook for heavy computing, I advise getting a mouse.

Step 2

Likewise, I advise keeping a keyboard handy at home. The keypad on the netbook is fine for occasional typing and short emails. But when you need to write longer pieces, like an eHow article, it is very nice to have the feel of 100% keyboard.

Step 3

I recommend getting the 6-cell battery for the netbook. For example, I use a Acer Aspire One which comes with a 3-cell battery. That gets me about 2 hours of battery life. If I had the funds, I'd get the 6-cell battery for it lasts at least 4 hours.

Step 4

I'd advise getting a USB Air Card so that the internet is accessible anywhere. A traditional slot Air Card will not fit because their is no slot. USB Air Cards work fine, so I highly advise their use.

Step 5

I advise getting a nice case/cover for the netbook along with a bag for carrying. The BEST feature of the netbook is its portability, so bring it with you everywhere. You never know when you might need to use it.

Step 6

Do yourself a favor and get a SD Card with at least 8 GB of storage on it. Most netbooks have SD Card expansion. Save your files there and free up a bunch of space on your hard drive.

Step 7

Get a USB CD/DVD player and expand your media capabilities. Use the netbook as a portable DVD player.
somindradilruk
somindradilruk

https://srcnetwork.1talk.net

Back to top Go down